Can your network deliver for millions of IoT devices?
NB-IoT is fast becoming a growth area for MNOs that seek to offer IoT connectivity both for their own services and as managed connectivity solution to third parties. Ensuring the effectiveness of these services requires continuous testing and performance validation.
Solver is a powerful NB-IoT test solution that allows MNOs to generate high traffic volumes of simulated IoT traffic. Uniquely, real network identifiers can be emulated, allowing accurate simulation of traffic and true performance to be evaluated.
Traffic is generated from the eNodeB towards simulated IoT application servers. In turn, this enables core MNO as well as third-party services to be modelled, ensuring that service performance can be accurately tested, under different traffic loads and conditions.
- S1 lite and sGi interfaces
- Bulk traffic and individual test cases
- Fully automated, emulating production environment
- Model extended coverage
- DoNAS / eDRX / PSM capabilities
- Legacy network handover and fallback
- Streaming traffic or packets per second / size
- Bulk traffic generation and emulation