Ensuring consistent, scalable performance for 5G NSA
The introduction of 5G NSA networks brings new performance benchmarks for mobile services, but these standards need to be thoroughly tested to ensure they are achieved. Does the network perform consistently as coverage is extended? Can it scale with growing subscriber traffic? What’s the impact of a massively increased number of devices?
Ensuring consistent, scalable performance for 5G NSA demands a continuous cycle of test and validation. With a virtual core and continuous delivery cycles, testing is an integral part of network maintenance, enabling operators to deliver.
Solver is a comprehensive test and validation solution for 5G NSA, allowing real subscriber traffic to be generated and delivered to the core, as well as to legacy IMS / VoLTE services. It provides the scale to ensure that performance can be guaranteed as subscriber numbers increase.
- NSA Option 3x support
- S1 / SGi interface connectivity
- S1-AP interface with control plane traffic
- S1-U interface with data plan traffic
- eNodeB, user and UE behaviour
- Streaming traffic or packets per second / size
- Emulation with real user identities, ensuring accurate modelling
- Bulk traffic generation and emulation