Ensure your virtual EPC investments really scale and perform
The transition to the virtual EPC brings new challenges and complexities to MNOs. Can virtual infrastructure and service solutions cope with the elastic demands of scaling up and down, in real-time and depending on traffic?
Stringent performance and functional testing is required to ensure that subscribers and connected devices receive the same performance as with previous generations, and, as traffic volumes continue to grow, that the complete system can cope with the expected throughput and service demands.
Solver provides a complete solution test and validation solution for the virtual EPC, allowing MNOs ensure performance delivery and optimisation, for launch, in-service operation, and for iterative releases and updates following agile, DevOps processes.
- S1 / SGi interface connectivity
- S1-MME interface with control plane traffic
- S1-U interface with data plan traffic
- eNodeB, user and UE behaviour
- Stateless / stateful modelling, based on application
- Streaming traffic or packets per second / size
- Emulation with real user identities, ensuring accurate modelling
- Bulk traffic generation and emulation